Our Enterprise Email System is currently having issues.
This is a data-center problem, effecting multiple areas.
They are working on the problem, and expect it to be resolved shortly.
Some of the symptoms that are being reported would include:
- Latency when navigating the Webmail interface
- Slowness upon logging in to the Webmail interface
- Delayed email delivery, possibly up to 20 mins.
- POP Error 'Your incoming (POP3) email server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded:
- ERR [SYS/TEMP] Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information.
- Users unable to delete folders in Webmail "The selected folder does not exist...."
- Messages previously marked as read are now unread
- "Lost Folders" appear in webmail
- Delayed email delivery.