An update for our customers regarding our COVID-19 Response: Re-Opening our Store Front
We would like to thank you for standing by us during these difficult and uncertain times. It is time to start moving forward again, so we are sending you information regarding our plans to do so.
As many of you know, our storefront has been closed to all traffic and we have only accepted systems for repair by appointment. On May 18th, we will re-open our showroom, with some restrictions based on guidance from the CDC and our federal, state and local governments.
- We will limit access to the showroom to 2 customers at a time. This is to allow for continued observance social distancing. We ask that only the customer transacting business come into the store, please do not bring in other people unless you need assistance by them or it is impossible to leave them alone while in our shop.
- Hand Sanitizer will be made available to all of our customers.
- Our employees will be wearing masks and gloves while transacting business.
- Our showroom will be sanitized at a minimum of twice per day, before opening, and around noon. As time allows, we will also sanitize between customer visits. We may lock our doors temporarily during these cleaning times.
- Hours will be posted on the door and modified as necessary. Please call if you are unsure if we will be open.
- Equipment brought in for service will continue to be quarantined for 48 hours before service work will begin.
- Service calls for local businesses will resume, however for everyone’s safety, we will determine if an on-site visit is necessary or if the call can be completed via a remote session. Because each service call must go through and approval process, please expect that they are tentative and we may call to reschedule or cancel any service call.
We value your continued business and are working hard to ensure that we can provide all of our goods and services in the safest way possible. We realize that not everyone has the same outlook on the current situation, so we ask for your patience and understanding while dealing with us and other customers, so that in the end, we will all accomplish our goals and we can all go home safely.
William R. Holland