These instructions are for our customers that are experiencing problems sending mail. For reasons you may need to change these settings, please read this article.
To Change Your SMTP Security and outgoing port in Microsoft Outlook:
1. Click on the Tools Menu and then Email Accounts....
2. Select View or changee existing e-mail accounts and click next.
3. Select the account to make changes to and click change.
4. Click on the More Settings button.
5. Click on the Outgoing server tab and select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and "Use the same settings as my incoming server"
6. Click on the advance tab and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port from 25 to 587.
7. Click Ok. Click Next. And Click Finish.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.