Product: Managed Antivirus -- Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%\.
MSI (s) (BC:8C) [10:40:43:411]:
Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Managed Antivirus. Product Version: 5.0.4464. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Managed Antivirus. Installation success or error status: 1603.
This normally occurs due to permission issues for the Agent on the Device. Could you perform the following?
1. Open Services.msc
2. Find Advanced Monitoring Agent
3. Right Click and go to Properties
4. Go to the LogOn Tab
5. Enter the Credentials of a Domain Administrator or other Administrator account that has a password
6. Save the Changes
7. Restart the Advanced Monitoring Service
8. Go into the registry and find the following:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\AppData
Change the Value data to:
==Windows XP, Server 2003==
==Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008, 2010, 2012==
9. Reboot the Device after the Registry change
10. Open Notepad as an Administrator
Right Click on Notepad > Run as Administrator
12. Then open the settings.ini file located in C:\Program Files(x86 if 64bit)\Advanced Monitoring Agent (GP if installed via GPO)
13. Find the following section:
INSTALL_ERROR_COUNT=3 <------Change to 0
14. Save the file and allow the Agent to attempt the install again